QSLS Politics

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Amos vs. NWO fluoride zombies - election night '08

From comments on QSLS Politics Dion rallies the troops behind 'truth' agenda
------------
David Raymond Amos
Truth Agenda me arse -

Dion and all the Boyz in Red Coats knew about this letter and documents given to Harper byway of Bill Casey and obviously this blog in particular existed BEFORE just enough liberals voted to support Harper's Agenda in Afghanistan and well BEFORE their support of Harper's first budget.

The ONLY reason Harper's minority mandate lasted as long as it did is because the chickenshit liberals supported Harper in almost every non confidence motion except when he gave Quebec a big wad of cash.

Everybody know what i just wrote is true no need to rant much more about that. The most interesting to me today on a personal level is that one of the banks I served in hand the same material i gave Casey was checking to see if this blog still exists today.

http://davidamos.blogspot.com/2006/05/harper-and-bankers.html

Just Dave
Visit 5,840
IP Address 99.245.65.# (Rogers Cable)
Brampton Ontario, Canada
Operating System Linux UNIX
Firefox/1.5.0.10
Monitor Resolution : 2800 x 1050
Time of Visit Oct 14 2008 3:18:43 pm
Search Words "sharon armstrong" bank of nova scotia

Any blogger with any semblance of Integrity should read my latest comment. Rest assured that Chucky Leblanc never will.

David Raymond Amos has left a new comment on the post "Harper and Bankers":

Just before polling day I figured my most relevant blog was this one. Considering the state of the banking business and all the talk of more war these days many freethinking folks should agree. If they bother to read it that is.

My experiences within the blogs since early 2002 have proven to me that the blogs are largely already controlled by the powers that be and consist of mostly corporate spin doctors. Harpers speech before the war in Iraq began is just a drop in the puddle of contrived plagiarism. Many things are said over and over again by the crooks on all sides of the fence.

I doubt that this blog of mine will last much longer on the Internet but before it goes "Poof" like my work often does at least I have saved my copy many times.

Last night I decided to prove my point about malevolent bloggers byway of my correspondence with the following arsehole. As soon as he nibbled a little I simply reeled him in by picking a fight after sinking the hook.

Who says Maritimers don't know how to fish? Over a thousand views of my documents in SCRIBD by polling day in Canada dictates some people are paying attention and I have yet to play political hard ball in the blogs with the nasty Yankees Obama and McCain.

http://www.scribd.com/people/view/554842-that-is-my-name-i-am-not-a-shy-political-animal

The following email exchange with a fancy blogger dude speaks for itself but to add another two bits worth methinks that the Brit forgot the origins of the Black Watch kilt of an old friend's that I sometimes where. That kilt is a British invention to unite the Clans to fight for the Brits. It is dark so that they could do their dirty deeds at night. This Brit in particular would have to get up way before dawn in his part of this wonderful old world to stay ahead of mean old me because I often work all night particularly before an important election. As he sups with the devil tonight perhaps he should bring a long spoon EH?

Whereas he refused to be my editor or even read my words I corrected some of the spelling myself as I posted our exchange. However it is not fine English grammer that will make the smiling bastards pay the fiddler. It will be who calls the tune and with a true heart that the song is sung.

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Re Blogging Please feel free to check my work just google me or read one email
To: "Simon Barrett" zzsimonb@gmail.com
Cc: travis.ndp@gmail.com, n67a8@unb.ca, info@keithashfield.ca, david@davidinnes.ca, danf@danf.net, oldmaison@yahoo.com, webo@xplornet.com
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 6:08 AM

Sobriety and inane emails? I copied to others before the latest email. Didn't ya bother to notice?

These are some of your words Correct?

http://www.boxxet.com/Digital_Rights_Management/Source:Blogger_News_Network/

So I take it from that that you know a lot about the law EH?

And you do work for these dudes. Correct?

http://www.bloggernews.net/write-for-bnn

FYI I don't do drugs and seldom drink (maybe once a year these days).

Furthermore I certainly know what I sent you and saved the proof it
was done. Watch your emails and mine appear in a blog or two in short order. I blog about bloggers sometimes. Whereas I referred to the fiddle I figured you were clever enough to catch the drift and not jerk this old dog's chain anymore. However it seems that I must explain because you must be truly that dumb or you are the one who is drunk. The fiddle was you arsehole. I was proving to fellow bloggers and others that most bloggers are just self serving spin doctors just like the corporate media.

Which brings me to a final question since you don't care about my doings with the US Treasury Dept etc what if I were to send you evidence of murder byway of an email or two? What would you do with it? Oh ye who understands the law should never forget that emails have been recognized as evidence in courts of law in our purportedly profound democracies.

Oh what the Hell have a little listen Mr. Snobby Brit and good luck with your conscience if you have one. "Al" is kinda cool in a Suprano's sort of way ain't he?

Can't you tell byway of my words in court or with the Police Commissioners that I don't take shit from anyone? Trust that you truly mean less than nothing to one mean old Maritimer. I am attempting to fry far bigger fish than you but I will cut you up and use you for bait and laugh at your nonsense as I do it.

http://www.archive.org/details/PoliceSurveilanceWiretapTape139
http://www.archive.org/details/Part1WiretapTape143
http://www.archive.org/details/WiretapTape143
http://www.archive.org/details/NewBrunswickPoliceCommission
http://www.archive.org/details/CourtHearingsEtcSupportingTheExistenceOfWiretapTapes

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

On 10/14/08, Simon Barrett zzsimonb@gmail.com wrote:

Seeing as to how you opted to copy everyone on your letter to me, I feel everyone deserves an answer.

Google has a new offering, it is called Email Goggles. The idea behind it is that late at night, it tests your sobriety prior to sending inane emails.

Simon

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 10:31 PM, David Amos
david.raymond.amos@gmail.com wrote:

Being a Brit don't change much. A dumb arsehole is still a dumb arsehole to mean old me.

Small wonder I am suing the Crown EH? You dudes went into Iraq with Bush. Thus Yankees and Brits are the same shits to many these days. Too bad the men I am named got killed saving your snobby arses. Hell one even was awarded the Victoria Cross and everybody knows how stingy you Brits are with that medal when it comes to cannon fodder. EH Brit/Yankee?

BTW have you heard about how Maritimers love to play the fiddle? You dudes responded in a like fashion once before Remember?

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

On 10/13/08, Simon Barrett zzsimonb@gmail.com wrote:

I am a brit. With hundreds of emails per day, when you throw something whacko at me, you get a whacko response! Had you said that you wished to write for us, well, actually I likely would still have said no, but at least I would have read it.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 9:42 PM, David Amos
david.raymond.amos@gmail.com wrote:

Jeez what are you doing teasing me Yankee?

You asked for writers so I sent you a sample of my work correct?

I noticed your request after reading some of your people's work about the election up here in Canada tomorrow.

Why are you playing dumb? Can't you read?

FYI I ran for a seat in Parliament twice because you crazy Yankees tried to take me to Cuba after I had sued three US Treasury Agents in 2002 for reasons that are in the news today. You asked for bloggers so I introduced you to one of the most serious ones on the planet ME.

After all that need I say FORGET IT YANKEE? I don't trust you now.

On 10/13/08, Simon Barrett zzsimonb@gmail.com wrote:

I am still in the dark. What is it that you want from me?

simon

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:49 PM, David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com wrote:

I have already written a great deal. Lets just say I know a lot about money.

Listen to your own Inspector Generals of the US Treasury Dept said to me years ago

http://www.archive.org/details/FedsUsTreasuryDeptRcmpEtc

or the SEC years before that

http://www.archive.org/details/SecTreasuryDeptEtc

Then read one of my blogs from years ago and check recent history.

http://davidamos.blogspot.com/2006/05/harper-and-bankers.html

The email I just sent proves what I have been writing is true

To answer your question I need an editor check my work and do with it what you will but I still own the copyright tis all

On 10/13/08, Simon Barrett zzsimonb@gmail.com wrote:

um... I am not sure why you are sending me this, unless you want to become a writer for us?

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:23 PM, David Amos
david.raymond.amos@gmail.com wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:46:48 -0300Subject: Hey Jesse Travis this Maritimer's Thanksgiving is busy with Dizzy Lizzy May and her many Green Meanies
To: travis.ndp@gmail.com, marylou.babineau@greenparty.ca, n67a8@unb.ca, info@keithashfield.ca, david@davidinnes.ca, danf@danf.net, oldmaison@yahoo.com, webo@xplornet.com, michael.munday@greenparty.ca, brendan.macneill@greenparty.ca, noreen.hartlen@greenparty.ca, michael.oddy@greenparty.ca, collin.harker@greenparty.ca, ronald.mills@greenparty.ca, john.streicker@greenparty.ca, sam.gamble@greenparty.ca, peter.ittinuar@greenparty.caCc: michael.milligan@greenparty.ca, millett@canoemail.com, alison.menard@greenparty.ca, robert.boucher@greenparty.ca, saintjohn@partivert.ca, mark.glass@greenparty.ca, todd.smith@greenparty.ca, andre.arpin@greenparty.ca, michelle.aubin@greenparty.ca, dominic.leblanc@nb.aibn.com, campaign@robmoore.ca, info@robmoirndp.com, mark@wright4mp.ca

But ya never know maybe you will be the one who can help me expose the smiling bastards' malice towards us all before Elections Canada and the Governor General decide who can have the next mandate of federal government. You are running for public office this time not me. I am just playing at politicking while preparing to sue the Crown in the magic time between to Parliaments.

Out of the gate I must confess that your thanksgiving wishes came kinda late just as the politicking is over just before polling day. How come you didn't respond before this? Was it an effort to cover your butt in some fashion? Have no fear of me I have enough enemies I only sue people who attack my family directly and lawyers and cops etc. It is just one of those things I do that corrupt politicians fail to appreciate.

The Green Meanie lawyer Alison Menard and her hubby Scotty Baby Agnew the dude who works for New Brunswick News have gone out of their way of telling the world that I am not a nice guy and I responded in like fashion and justifiably so. Being nice won't change the right and wrong of things anyway. As the Green Meanie Erik Millett has said in the past to my farmer friend "what do I know about anything I am just an old bike mechanic" However isn't that just exactly what Michael Milligan his temporary leader in New Brunswick is? Clearly we are two different kinds of mechanics who have politicking in common but done in a different fashion. EH? Like Mikey I am also a father of three, grandfather of one. However as a mean old Maritimer who has been down the road and back I am at least wise enough to know a smiling bastard when I meet one and have the balls and integrity to call a spade a spade and let the political cards fall where they may for the benefit of all our children not just mine. If nothing else the Green Meanies' computer techy Mikey Richardson should certainly understand how to sift through this email to arrive at the truth of it all for himself. Methinks he will understand the geek in me EH?

The Green Meanies' leader Dizzy Lizzy May is cooking up a Thanksgiving dinner for homeless folks today as she promises to never lie to the Canadian people as the lawyer in her tries hard to forget that she has already done so.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5352139/Dizzy-Lizzy-May-and-the-Big-Boyz
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5352212/Public-Sector-Integrity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2phTOe9es

As you listen to the Youtube above you must understand why I as a proud homeless Maritimer would never eat supper with Dizzy Lizzy May even if she tried to pay me to do so. Neither will I beg for or accept welfare from any corrupt government like the self described Bullshitter in new Brunswick Chucky Leblanc does. It is quite simply very unethical to bite the hand that feeds. I would kick any dog that bit me as I fed it. the French bastard Chucky Leblanc deserves the same treatment. Trust that I like dogs far more than he does but dogs need to know who the Alpha male is and they don't win that position by being nice. One MUST be fierce in this dog eat dog world. The meek will never inherit the earth no matter whose god claims otherwise. History has proven that a million times.

The fierce political animal in me knows there is only one thing to don the last day before polling day ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK all the smiling bastards who assisted in or cover up the persecution of my family for their own gain and try to convince my fellow common men that they don't ethically represent that they are the liars not I BEFORE I sue the Crown. Small wonder a lot of folks don't vote EH? The politicians say it is apathy but they don't say who has it. It is the politicians who suffer from apathy like me a lot of folks don't vote because it makes no difference who get elected the same corrupt system of bureaucrats run the government. Get it?

For the record I have a kid your age Mr. Travis and she has a kid of her own. Maybe you can be of assistance to her someday because I constantly suggest that she should run for public office and have me watch her back but I cannot be around forever Mother Nature came up with that idea. She and my grandbaby live in the crook Bill Casey's riding. In 2004 after I ran in the election of the 38th Parliament against his buddy Rob Moore. Bill Casey and his many Neo Con buddies such as Greg Thompson ignored her and my friends concerns about my well being and laughed at me when I was locked up in a Yankee jail under the charges of "OTHER". However the smiling bastards quit laughing the instant I got out and on the phone. The first smiling bastard I called was none other than Chucky Cadman BEFORE the the Speech From the Throne in October of 2004 and I have the emails to prove it. Hell I even published Stevey Boy Harper's responses on the Internet years ago before I ran in Fredericton in the election of the 39th Parliament to no avail. Ain't that the riding you are running in right now Mr.Travis? Your friend John Carty watched me get thrown from a polling station on UNB under threat of arrest and said nothing. Howcome? What say you now Mr. Travis? What the Hell do I have to be thankful for? I'll tell ya MY KIDS. That is who I am fighting for and I cannot be with them today nor for the the past three years either.

I know you meant no harm but do you see why wishing me a great thanksgiving merely serves to piss me off? If not read on. There is some other stuff you may not know about the Green Meanies and your leader Jacky Boy Layton. In my humble opinion you are who you associate with and with the state of politics these days Independent is the only way to go if you are ethical.

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

From: Jesse Travis travis.ndp@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:15:18 -0300
Subject: Email
To: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com

Hi David,

I just wanted to let you know that now I do get your emails, and I have been glad to read them, so for whatever reason I wasn't getting them before, they're reaching me now. Have a great thanksgiving David!

Regards,
Jesse Travis
NDP Fredericton

Have a look for yourself and say Hoka Hey to Chucky Leblanc and the nasty nest of Green Meanies that he supports in Fat Fred City

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:33:24 -0300Subject: So much for the Green Kids who talk the talk tis time for mean old Maritimers to walk the walk in court
To: howard.story@greenparty.ca, Byron Prior alltrue@nl.rogers.com,Simms.S@parl.gc.ca, andrew@andrewhouse.ca, moore.r@parl.gc.ca,robmoir@ndp.ca, jasonholley@ndp.ca, robert.oconnor@greenparty.ca,nyssa.mcleod@greenparty.ca, kaitlin.wainwright@greenparty.ca,emma.daughton@greenparty.ca, laura.bisaillon@greenparty.ca,rebecca.ridlington@greenparty.ca, peter.bevan-baker@greenparty.ca,dwaynemaceachern@greenparty.ca, paul.shreenan@greenparty.ca,darryl.whetter@greenparty.ca, DannyWilliams@gov.nl.ca,winbarnes@gov.nl.ca, leader@greenparty.ca, mackay.p@parl.gc,billcasey08@ns.aliantzinc.ca, tracyliberal@eastlink.ca, checkup@cbc.ca
Cc: Greg.Byrne@hotmail.com, ryancleary@ndp.ca, votecoady@nf.aibn.com,rainbowtrout@hotmail.com, ted.warren@greenparty.ca,mervwiseman@nf.aibn.com, david.aylward@greenparty.ca,sandrews@conceptionbaysouth.ca, randydawe@ndp.ca,manning.f@parl.gc.ca, ntv@ntv.ca, danf@danf.net, oldmaison@yahoo.com,jstirling@ntv.ca, trudij@mun.ca, stomblin@mun.ca

The one Oxford educated Newfie who should pay attention to this email if Danny Boy Millions does not is Rexy Baby Murphy the CBC bullshitter who would never allow me to speak on the radio over the past year as his assistants picked my brain for interesting gossip and welcomed my emails.

For the record I also called and talked to that big talking Daryl Whetter arsehole in Nova Scotia and he played dumb as his buddy Bill Casey. Surprise Surprise N'esy Pas? I doubt he will ever answer my emails or breathe my name for that matter but he should never deny the sincerity in my voice byway of the god damned phone.

My voice and its tone is rather distinctive by times particularly when dealing with full grown men who piss me off so I must be careful with it. Everybody knows that I am not a stupid man and I don't holler or threaten people as wimps often falsely claim that I do when I have them cornered with their own wrongs but you know I mean business when I am angry EH Byron Prior? That is why I call just men these days particularly after all the bullshit the RCMP has said about me for the past two years any sane man would be angry at the nonsense of it all. The RCMP tried to pick a fight with me the other day over a voicemail to a man that I am willing to argue in any court. The voicemail was about the RCMP and Rob Moore. Furthermore it was to Mark Wright the liberal wannabe MP in Fundy where I ran against Rob Moore in 2004. Now just exactly who is crazy the liberals or me?

The obvious question anyone should ask is if I were truly a bad fellas many people say that I am why have I never been charged with anything? How do you explain my legal actions against so many people including three Agents of the US Treasury Dept? Do you even know of a lawyer or a cop who is willing to argue me on the public record?

BTW if you Green Meanies wanna know what pissed me off with you crooks today, it was not long after I heard this young fella from Newfoundland speak on NTV I heard Dizzy Lizzy May say she was hosting a Thanksgiving dinner today for all us lonely homeless folk. Whereas I have been homeless and far from my little Clan for over three goddamed years and Dizzy Lizzy knows it, lets just say I saw red and picked up the phone to talk to men my age and started emailing and blogging like hell. Look for this email and the one prior (pun) to this on the Internet.

Clearly I called this kid in Newfoundland first and told him what was up in no uncertain terms. If young men such as David Aylward do not mean what they say they should put their name up for public office and get on TV and spout off for the world to listen to them. I am just as concerned about the future of my children and grandchild as he is about his future. Once I received his wimpy response I started calling men my age, who live in the Maritimes, who should be worldly wise enough to know the difference between right and wrong, understand the sincerity of another man and understand how to read emails and most importantly are running for public office under the Green banner. I reminded them of my emails and that I was still pissed off and still hanging around home and heading for Federal Court. The smiling bastards with the Green masks can follow the lawyer Dizzy Lizzy May to Hell for all I care now. This Wicked Federal Election is damned near over but I am far from done ask the lawyer Peter MacKay or his boss Stevie Boy Harper why if ya dare.

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: david Aylward gogreen.david@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:18:55 -0230
Subject: Re: Hey Dave we just talked and you got the last email so here is a little something about Newfoundland
To: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com

Hi David,

I have read what you have and seen your videos. I would just like to say that people deserve the truth and you seem to have an awful lot of it there. However, I don't feel that this is something I want to be involved with. I do appreciate you willingness for justice and that you consider helping me. But this just isn't me. Sorry. Good luck to you. Fight for what you believe in and I'll do the same, hopefully change will come.

Cheers,
Dave.

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 1:31 PM, David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com wrote:

As you no doubt saw I already teased Fabian myself for your benefit

Now here is a little something for you to know that the smiling bastards won't know you know for now. This is an important document that all decent Newfoundlanders should read ASAP if nothing else all members of the Green Party should read the email on page 15 real real slow

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6388285/Newfys

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Subject: Attn David Aylward I just saw you on NTV and you wanted something to do so say hey to Fabian for me will ya?
To: david.aylward@greenparty.ca, sandrews@conceptionbaysouth.ca,randydawe@ndp.ca, manning.f@parl.gc.ca, ntv@ntv.ca, jstirling@ntv.ca,trudij@mun.ca, stomblin@mun.ca
Cc: Greg.Byrne@hotmail.com, ryancleary@ndp.ca, votecoady@nf.aibn.com,rainbowtrout@hotmail.com, ted.warren@greenparty.ca,mervwiseman@nf.aibn.com
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 8:42 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Psam Frank psamfrank@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:58:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Interesting little pow wow the press had with Stevey Boy Harper
To: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
I appreciate all the information you've been sharing lately David. Very revealing, although I can't say all that surprising. If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to have a look at the following link, I would appreciate hearing your response.

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/Psamfrank.html

If there's ever anything I can do to help you achieve some success in your efforts, please let me know. I believe you have some very benevolent aspirations which I would love to support if I could.

Psam

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 1:29 PM, David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com wrote:

From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:29:19 -0300
Subject: Interesting little pow wow the press had with Stevey Boy Harper
To: Harper.S@parl.gc.ca, danf@danf.net, oldmaison@yahoo.com,injusticecoalition@hotmail.com, webo@xplornet.com,Layton.J@parl.gc.ca, leader@greenparty.ca, spinks08@hotmail.com,Duceppe.G@parl.gc.ca, dions1@parl.gc.ca, duffy@ctv.ca,moore.r@parl.gc.ca, robmoir@ndp.ca, mackay.p@parl.gc,catargitis@bloomberg.net, adeslongcham@bloomberg.net
Cc: votecadman@shaw.ca, kpielak@telus.net, psamfrank@gmail.com,dan.kashagama@greenparty.ca, marc@marcmuhammad.com,alex_joehl@hotmail.com, rachidarab@ndp.ca, info@nikolaslanglands.com,billcasey08@ns.aliantzinc.ca, tracyliberal@eastlink.ca,votejoel@eastlink.ca, checkup@cbc.ca, Byron Prioralltrue@nl.rogers.com, premier@gov.nl.ca

HMMMM less than 24 hours later CPAC tells me lots of things and so do the press but I still prefer Youtubes created by my fellow common man..

4 comments:

David Raymond Amos said...

Peek a Boo Cendant Corp

You are a still publicly held Corporation Correct?

Don't you think it would be wise to finally act ethically with me and settle BEFORE I sue you in Canada?

You can't deny that you dudes are paying attention. I brought you over from the Gypsy's blog to danny boys little know blog in a heartbeat. Nor can you dudes deny the emails that I have been sending you and publishing on the the Internet long before this sub prime mortgage nonsense and the US treasury dept bullshit even hit the news last year.

You dudes still recall my email address Correct?

Censurer General
By Location Visit Detail
Visit 698
Domain Name cendant.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 198.151.35.# (Avis Budget Group)
ISP Avis Budget Group
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : New Jersey
City : Parsippany
Lat/Long : 40.8597, -74.4026 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution : 1152 x 864
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Oct 15 2008 4:05:30 pm
Last Page View Oct 15 2008 4:05:30 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL
Visit Entry Page http://censurergeneral.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page http://censurergeneral.blogspot.com/
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time Oct 15 2008 11:05:30 am
Visit Number 698

http://gypsy-blog.blogspot.com/2008/10/tobique-mactaquac-prediction.html

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Tobique-Mactaquac prediction
I see that Spinks predicts a Conservative win in my riding and I just thought I might expand on how viciously Mike Allen is going to beat the Liberal candidate, Sally McGrath, and the rest.

McGrath, formerly the riding association president, was ushered from organizer into last minute candidate after the declared candidate pulled out and there was no one standing for the Liberals when the election was called.

I have nothing against the Liberals, or women for that matter, but as a candidate she has shown herself to be pretty flaky. Even flakier than the NDP candidate who literally sang a song during one of the debates!
posted by Gypsyblog at 12:09 PM

4 Comments:
nbt said...
I agree. I don't see much change in NB. Maybe one of these three ridings may turn: Freddy, Saint John or Madawaska-Restigouche.

2:32 PM
David Raymond Amos said...
I agree but at least the lady can sing and entertain us about the nonsense of it all. It is not that Mikey Baby deserves to win not even by a long shot. However the others certainly do deserve to lose byway of their actions and inactions. Like his boss Stevey boy Harper Mikey Baby no doubt figured out that less is more. Why say much and prove that you are as dumb as the rest? Say nothing and let the others hang themselves and win by default.

That said perhaps you Mr. Gypsy may enjoy my latest comment about bloggers that I inserted in my blog about Harper and Bankers I know the bastards behind your MP or the Spinksey and Chucky Leblanc crowds never will but it was certainly fun for me to do.

BTW Do you know if Mikey Allen even know how to read let alone add two and two?

http://davidamos.blogspot.com/2006/05/harper-and-bankers.html

2:36 PM
Spinks said...
Good call Gypsy. Viciously was kind.

8:52 PM
David Raymond Amos said...
I know that the Spinksy crowd will deny any knowledge of mean old me versus the banks and the real estate dudes etc who fraudulently sold my family's homes in the USA.

However it dos not change the fact that Mindless Mikey Allen knows that his hero Brian Mulroney was a Director of the nasty old Cendant Corp when that shit went down in the USA before I ran for a seat in the 38th Parliament against Mikey's Neo Con buddy the aptly named little lawyer Rob Moore.

Whereas even Google/Blogger took an interest last night in what I was saying about the election in Danny Boy's blog long before slightly over half of entitled Canadian citizens voted and gave Harper his second minority mandate that I predicted before the wicked writ was dropped perhaps the Gypsy will get a chuckle or two out of reading it too. I know his blogger pals in the Chucky Leblanc and Spinksy crowds definitely will not but obviously the Alliance Realty dudes in Moncton and their associates in Cendant Corp in the USA want to know what I am up to anyway EH?

Whereas the bastards read the Gypsy's blog methinks I should tell them once again that they really should settle with me before the shit finally hits the fan. Its cheaper that way EH?

Enjoy ya bastards

http://censurergeneral.blogspot.com/2008/10/amos-vs-nwo-fluoride-zombies-election.html

Obviously I caught ya peeking

Gypsy-blog
By Location Visit Detail
Visit 30,419
Domain Name alliancerealty.nb.ca ? (Canada)
IP Address 156.34.132.# (Aliant Telecom)
ISP Aliant Telecom
Location Continent : North America
Country : Canada (Facts)
State/Region : New Brunswick
City : Moncton
Lat/Long : 46.0833, -64.7667 (Map)
Language unknown
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Javascript disabled
Time of Visit Oct 15 2008 7:03:08 am
Last Page View Oct 15 2008 7:03:08 am
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL unknown
Visit Entry Page http://gypsy-blog.blogspot.com
Visit Exit Page http://gypsy-blog.blogspot.com
Out Click
Time Zone unknown
Visitor's Time Unknown
Visit Number 30,419

Gypsy-blog
By Location Visit Detail
Visit 30,426
Domain Name cendant.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 198.151.35.# (Avis Budget Group)
ISP Avis Budget Group
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : New Jersey
City : Parsippany
Lat/Long : 40.8597, -74.4026 (Map)
Language unknown
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Javascript disabled
Time of Visit Oct 15 2008 8:39:08 am
Last Page View Oct 15 2008 8:39:27 am
Visit Length 19 seconds
Page Views 2
Referring URL unknown
Visit Entry Page http://gypsy-blog.blogspot.com
Visit Exit Page http://gypsy-blog.bl...quac-prediction.html
Out Click
Time Zone unknown
Visitor's Time Unknown
Visit Number 30,426

Censurer General
By Location Visit Detail
Visit 686
Domain Name google.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 66.249.84.# (Google)
ISP Google
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : Mountain View
Lat/Long : 37.4192, -122.0574 (Map)
Language English (Canada)
en-ca
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution : 1024 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Oct 15 2008 3:25:38 am
Last Page View Oct 15 2008 3:25:38 am
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://blogsearch.go...a&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=h
Search Engine blogsearch.google.ca
Search Words election results nova scotia
Visit Entry Page http://censurergener...ombies-election.html
Visit Exit Page http://censurergener...ombies-election.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Oct 14 2008 9:25:38 pm
Visit Number 686

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

10:16 AM

David Raymond Amos said...

Considering your lawsuit against Elections Canada Diane Davidson must be a very nervous lawyer these days EH Stevey Boy Harper?

Should I bother trying to explain why to the dummy Dion? My French is far worse that his English but at least I know how to read. It appears a Yankee or two may understand the wicked game. most folks don't even know who she is N'esy Pas?

Just Dave
By Location Visit Detail
Visit 5,854
Domain Name comcast.net ? (Network)
IP Address 68.50.174.# (Comcast Cable)
ISP Comcast Cable
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript version 1.3
Monitor Resolution : 1280 x 1024
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Oct 15 2008 3:13:29 pm
Last Page View Oct 15 2008 3:13:29 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...vidson&start=30&sa=N
Search Engine google.com
Search Words hidden web jean-pierre kingsley diane davidson
Visit Entry Page http://davidamos.blo.../03/me-and-bush.html
Visit Exit Page http://davidamos.blo.../03/me-and-bush.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Oct 15 2008 2:13:29 pm
Visit Number 5,854

David Raymond Amos said...

Perhaps someday many people will study this comment. However it would be a wonderful world in cybersapce if a host of ethical Canadian bloggers did before October 28th.

From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Your Upcoming Forensic Investigation Course
To: amlangley@acfi.ca
Cc: info@acfi.ca
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 5:30 AM

http://www.acfi.ca/p.html?ForensicInvestigations08.htm

THE ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FORENSIC INVESTIGATORS OF CANADA

The Association of Certified Forensic Investigators (Association) is a non-profit Canadian organization whose objective is to promote and
foster a national forum and governing body for the affiliation of professionals who provide to the public, governments and employers, their expertise and services in the areas of fraud prevention, detection and investigation.

The Association shall, through a process of accreditation, review and continuing education, promote the Certified Forensic Investigator
(CFI) designation in Canada amongst its members and to the public as a symbol of the highest standard of excellence in its field.

The Association shall pursue its objectives for the benefit of the
public at large and in service to its members.

173 Homewood Avenue
Willowdale, Ontario M2M 1K4
Tel. (416) 226-3018
Toll-free (877) 552-5585
Fax (416) 222-1041
Email info@acfi.ca

ACFI Chapter Offices:

Alberta Chapter alberta@acfi.ca
Ottawa Chapter ottawa@acfi.ca
Toronto Chapter toronto@acfi.ca
Winnipeg Chapter winnipeg@acfi.ca

ACFI Executive Director and Information Officer:

Alan M. Langley amlangley@acfi.ca

http://www.archive.org/details/FedsUsTreasuryDeptRcmpEtc

http://www.scribd.com/people/view/554842-that-is-my-name-i-am-not-a-shy-political-animal

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2008/05/14/emperors-club-booker-pleads-guilty-to-counts-of-conspiracy/

"Amend Rob

Why not help fix the legal system then? Just read my comment above
click on the link below read page 66 and some other pages until your
bored then blog the hell out it for fun and let the political cards
fall where they may.

There is lots old but still very juicy stuff that nobody knows about
Obama, and Hillary and even Martha Stewart etc that only corrupt Feds
and lawyers know about.

http://www.scribd.com/full/2900409?access_key=key-1g4hnaqdkq4fbgqjyffd

One week ago after I uploaded the documents within the link I posted
above it was downloaded 31 times in a few hearbeats. It has not be
accessed even once since then. That tells me only Feds downloaded it and I have much experiance in that regard that nobody wnts to believe.

Hwever if you truly cared about your Democracy you would take have a minute to at least have a look at the hearings I pointed to in the
Senate of US Congress even if you don't trust the link I provided.
Correct?

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

Comment by Anonymous - May 15, 2008 at 12:23 am

For the record I discussed my issues with the severe lack of intgrity and the rampant public corruption with the FBI in the Big Apple, Spitzer's lawyers and the US Attorney Garcia's spokeperson REBEKAH CARMICHAEL. I directed them all to read this blog and the link I put in it in particular.

Spitzer's people played dumb as usual. The Feds did not even have to play dumb. They clearly stated they didn't care. We shall see if the people they are prosecuting have the same point of view EH?

Comment by Anonymous - May 15, 2008 at 3:56 pm

After you check my work perhaps you should mention my name as you ask your Senators such as McCain and Obama who wanna be President why the trancripts etc of these hearings have dissappeared. from the public record. EH?

http://banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Hearings.Detail&HearingID=102e41a1-f540-4ce5-a701-b6d09b7606b1

http://banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Hearings.Detail&HearingID=90f8e691-9065-4f8c-a465-72722b47e7f2

Comment by David Raymond Amos - June 13, 2008 at 5:23 pm
HMMM no comment?

Comment by David Raymond Amos - September 19, 2008 at 6:15 pm
From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 7:10 PM
Subject: Hey Stockwell Day does any cop or lawyer or banker or
politician or newsman or blogger or ethical citizen know to read plain English when the writing was on the Wall for years?
To: day.s@parl.gc.ca, martine.turcotte@bell.ca,
"wayne.steeves@gnb.ca"
wayne.steeves@gnb.ca, Ryan Johnson nelsonresisters@gmail.com,
josie.maguire@dfait-maeci.gc.ca, jeff.mockler@gnb.ca, Byron Prior ,
"t.j.burke@gnb.ca" t.j.burke@gnb.ca, thompson.g@parl.gc.ca,
ted.tax@justice.gc.ca,
townhall@town.woodstock.nb.ca,townofsussex@sussex.ca, "thibault. r"
Thibault.R@parl.gc.ca, taxadvocate@dor.state.ma.us,
toews.v@parl.gc.ca, tommarshall@gov.nl.ca, premier@gov.nl.ca,
porcupine007@gmail.com, premier@gov.sk.ca, premier@leg.gov.mb.ca,
"premier@gov.ns.ca" premier@gov.ns.ca, "Casey. B"
Casey.B@parl.gc.ca,
premier@gov.ab.ca, press@joebiden.com, shawn.graham@gnb.ca,
yvon.leblanc3@gnb.ca
Cc: "moore.r@parl.gc.ca" moore.r@parl.gc.ca,
"Harper.S@parl.gc.ca"
Harper.S@parl.gc.ca, "info@pco-bcp.gc.ca" info@pco-bcp.gc.ca,
mackay.p@parl.gc.ca, Evatt Merchant emerchant@merchantlaw.com>,
"OfficeofthePremier, Office PREM:EX" premier@gov.bc.ca,
"Duceppe. G"
Duceppe.G@parl.gc.ca>, dions1@parl.gc.ca, duffy@ctv.ca,
"oldmaison@yahoo.com" oldmaison@yahoo.com, Dan Fitzgerald
danf@danf.net, "danny.copp@fredericton.ca" danny.copp@fredericton.ca,
"lou.lafleur@fredericton.ca" lou.lafleur@fredericton.ca, w-five

Comment by Anonymous - September 19, 2008 at 6:20 pm
W-Five@ctv.ca, jacques_poitras@cbc.ca, "jonesr@cbc.ca" jonesr@cbc.ca,
"layton. j" Layton.J@parl.gc.ca, leader@greenparty.ca,
"flaherty.j@parl.gc.ca" flaherty.j@parl.gc.ca,
jennifer.warren@cibc.com, david.allgood@rbc.com,
david.siroty@realogy.com, david@davidinnes.ca, "spinks08@hotmail.com"
spinks08@hotmail.com, robin reid zorroboy@live.com, Alfonso Carcamo
alfonso@canucklinks.com, "Arthur.A@parl.gc.ca" Arthur.A@parl.gc.ca

Deny this email and put it in writing I Double Dog Dare Ya.

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2008/05/14/emperors-club-booker-pleads-guilty-to-counts-of-conspiracy/

Same as above

then

Your old buddies Landslide Annie and Wayne Easter wrote me this letter long before you got their job CORRECT?

"Jan 3rd, 2004
Mr. David R. Amos
143 Alvin Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
U.S.A.

Dear Mr. Amos

Thank you for your letter of November 19th, 2003, addressed to my predecessor, the Honourble Wayne Easter, regarding your safety. I apologize for the delay in responding.

If you have any concerns about your personal safety, I can only
suggest that you contact the police of local jurisdiction. In
addition, any evidence of criminal activity should be brought to their
attention since the police are in the best position to evaluate the
information and take action as deemed appropriate.

I trust that this information is satisfactory.

Yours sincerely
A. Anne McLellan"

Then back to the same as above

Then

Don't try to tell me why the public records of The US Senate Commitee on banking evaporated after I made a few calls to them and the US Treasury Dept.

It is better to ask yourselves how come I am still alive and what will
happen if I don'r survive your obvious malice N'est Pas?

Guess who is blogging this email in the Wall Street Journal's law blog and saving the web page just in case they lose their Integrity towards ethical bloggers?

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

Comment by David Raymond Amos - September 19, 2008 at 6:22 pm
From: Tax Advocate taxadvocate@dor.state.ma.us
A little proof of the pudding so to speak

Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: Hey Stockwell Day does any cop or lawyer or banker or
politician or newsman or blogger or ethical citizen know to read plain English when the writing was on the Wall for years? [#98232]
To: david.raymond.amos@gmail.com

Dear Customer,

This is an automated response from the Massachusetts Department of
Revenue Office of the Advocate/Problem Resolution Office. We have received your message. Our staff is available to respond to messages during regular business hours, which are 8:45 A.M. through 5 P.M., excluding holidays. Messages are normally answered within three business days.

You should be receiving a personal response by e-mail from one of our
staff shortly. In the event you need to contact us regarding your
original messages, please refer to the tracking number at the top of
this message. This will help our staff locate and review
correspondence.

Thank you for visiting our web site.

The Office of the Advocate
Massachusetts Department of Revenue

**********************************************************************

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at postmaster at dor.state.ma.us.

Comment by David Raymond Amos - September 19, 2008 at 6:52 pm

Now that Eliot Spitzer and his FBI cohorts seem to have forgotten
their concerns about the severe lack of Integrity going around, the
Yankee Special Counsel Scott Bloch thinks the laments of whistleblowers should be investigated?

Well don't that beat all? Maybe Bloch will remember something else if ethical bloggers remind him of it EH?

Perhaps everbody should read this link real slow. Do you see a file number?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6117370/Special-Counsell

Here is what The Associated Press said today. Perhaps the Wall Street
Journal should sit up and pay attention now. They worry about money Correct?

updated 2:07 p.m. ET Sept. 19, 2008

WASHINGTON - A government watchdog on Friday demanded an investigation
of whistleblower complaints that federal aviation officials failed to fully pursue on runway safety problems brought to their attention.

Special Counsel Scott Bloch said in three letters to Transportation
Secretary Mary Peters that the Federal Aviation Administration did not adequately respond to complaints from air traffic controllers about the potential for collisions involving planes taking off and landing on intersecting runways at airports in Memphis, Tenn., and Newark,
N.J.

There is a "substantial likelihood" that conditions at the two airports "create a substantial and specific danger to public safety," Bloch said in the letters, which were obtained by The Associated Press.

Comment by David Raymond Amos - September 19, 2008 at 8:36 pm
http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2008/09/david-amos-letter-to-canadian.html

Comment by David,Raymond.Amos - September 28, 2008 at 10:04 pm

David Raymond Amos said...

From: David Amos david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: [Gypsy-blog] New comment on Eyes wide shut.
To: "Dan Fitzgerald" danf@danf.net, "oldmaison. wcie" oldmaison.wcie@gmail.com, "Richard Harris" injusticecoalition@hotmail.com, nb.premier@gmail.com, premier@gnb.ca, "David.ALWARD@gnb.ca" David.ALWARD@gnb.ca, "tim.porter" tim.porter@gnb.ca
Cc: "danny.copp@fredericton.ca" danny.copp@fredericton.ca, "dan. bussieres" dan.bussieres@gnb.ca, "t.j.burke@gnb.ca" t.j.burke@gnb.ca, tim4nm@gmail.com, thompson.g@parl.gc.ca, "Jody.CARR@gnb.ca" Jody.CARR@gnb.ca, carl.davies@gnb.ca, "faye.rammage@pcnb.org" faye.rammage@pcnb.org, bert.hudon@rcmp-grc.gc.ca, "mcknight.gisele" mcknight.gisele@dailygleaner.com, "roger. gillies" roger.gillies@rcmp-grc.gc.ca, "Harper.S@parl.gc.ca" Harper.S@parl.gc.ca>, "spinks08@hotmail.com" spinks08@hotmail.com, "wally.stiles@gnb.ca"wally.stiles@gnb.ca, "william.elliott@rcmp-grc.gc.ca" william.elliott@rcmp-grc.gc.ca, "william.corbett@elections.ca" william.corbett@elections.ca
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:23 AM

Corrupt cops picking fights with me is one thing but you dudes didn't really think I would let the nasty bastards get away with calling me a pedophile did ya? My Little Darlin deserves respect. She is only 14 years old and she has already suffered enough. Shame on you all and the RCMP/GRC in particular for allowing such malice. Need I say Cya'll in Court?

Veritas vincit
David Raymond Amos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Raymond Amos noreply-comment@blogger.com
Date: Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:09 AM
Subject: [Gypsy-blog] New comment on Eyes wide shut.
To: David.Raymond.Amos@gmail.com

David Raymond Amos has left a new comment on the post "Eyes wide
shut":

Have you read this Gypsy?

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/David-Alward

Perhaps Davey Baby Alward should open his eyes and read what other
webpages on the world wide web may say about him besides whatever
Chucky Leblanc may bullshit about from day to day in "The Place to
Be" N'esy Pas?

This is an Australian database.

Rapid Intelligence
101 Woolwich Rd
Woolwich NSW 2110
Australia

Do they know stuff we don't about the new PC Leader from the town
where you once worked in a local rag? Or did some nasty liberal feed
them some bullhit like Chucky Leblanc and his nasty pals often do
about me? Hard telling not knowing because I crawled the web (and I am
pretty damned good at it even if I do say so myself) and I could find
nothing to verify the interesting gossip I read. Plus I have read a
lot of other interesting crap as well. anyone remember "Frank"?

Although Chucky Leblanc and David Alward and their many cohorts hate
me with a passion and the "Powers that Be" in the "Place to
BE" even went so far as to steal my old Harley and have me falsely imprisoned this year, at least I stick to the truth.

Since I do not know the truth of this I will merely quote some of what Werner and I read on the Internet and point to the rest. Perhaps only David Alward knows the truth from fiction in what we read. However even if he denied it all I wouldn't believe anything that smiling bastard has to say because of what happened in Woodstock and I recorded in Youtube BEFORE his other buddies in the Fat Fred City Finest stole my Harley.

Whereas nasty desperate Neo Cons etc attack me in Youtube and within
your blog and others as well as well and falsely claim that I am on
meds as they call me a homosexual pedophile who is a Hells Angel
working for the RCMP on behalf of the Freemasons perhaps I should
respond with some wicked truths I know about many a fine and fancy
dude EH?

Methinks I will think about that for awhile before I stoop as low as they do.

Nevertheless I did not write this but it is very interesting gossip
EH? Perhaps you should read the rest in the "Mean" time and ask Davey Baby Alward if it is true or false. He won't return my calls or answer my emails either so there is no point in me asking him. Davey Baby only answers his blogger buddy Chucky Leblanc promptly.

"In an uproar, Alward released statements to the press stating these claims were entirely false. Shortly after, Alward was pulled over by an RCMP officer on the trans-canada highway. The officer stated that Alward was "Taking tokes off of a relatively large blunt."

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

Post a comment.

Unsubscribe to comments on this post.

Posted by David Raymond Amos to Gypsy-blog at 3:09 AM