QSLS Politics

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dan F vs. Matt S on Gazan Genocide

In response to 'matts' in comments on Palestinians Deprived of Leisure.
---
Damn Swanny, if you had put half the effort into hockey as you did into compiling that reading list we'd have won provincials


Censurer General
said...

Hey Matts:

Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to hoe the middle ground, you'd have to take a moral stance - it might do you some good.

I don't know where the golden mean would be on these terror wars - certainly you don't support the Palestinians getting a turn bombing Canadian hospitals with F-16s, do you?

Look - the UN calls this a war crime, whomever doesn't agree with that and refuses to review their position has taken a fundamentally immoral stance, in my opinion.

I'm certain that fluoride and CNN have a lot to do with it, but that doesn't make amends for taking wanton pleasure in ones ignorance.

Perhaps in time that will change for some, but until then, kids and UN workers will be spilling the blood for us all.

Oops, the UN just pulled out, I guess this one rests with the diminishing next generation of Gazans. In my book, that's genocide.

To repeatedly suggest that I must somehow prefer the ethnic roles were reversed here is of the most cowardly and darstardly behaviors I've ever seen on this particular site.

Nevertheless, I am prepared to keep it civil here unless further comments need to be harshly rebutted.

10:29 AM

Delete

2 comments:

matts said...

"To repeatedly suggest that I must somehow prefer the ethnic roles were reversed here is of the most cowardly and darstardly behaviors I've ever seen on this particular site."

I'm afraid I don't understand this point, could you clarify?

Dan F said...

From the discussion:

"I appreciate the dire circumstances of the Palestinians, and am generally sympathetic. But, it sounds like you are advocating suicide bombing."

"If you agree that it is government of Israel who doesn't want peace then why defend the suicide bombings of ordinary citizens, Cafe's , malls places where ordinary people go,"

"Just for fun why dont you google Anti Israeli Documentaries or Anti Semitism in the american Media andjust see what comes up."

"Condescending comments and extemist one sided attitudes will get you nowhere Dan."